I guess I should get some sleep....stuff to "do" tomorrow. ;-)
Intermittent ramblings of someone who probably has more important things she should be doing right now....c'est la vie.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
What to do over the weekend?
So here I am, Friday night Saturday morning, thinking about what I should probably be doing on my next couple of days off. I'm sure if I'm quiet enough I can hear the dishes screaming my name. But who can do that when there is such awesomeness called a T-shirt on Shirt Woot!??? (In case you are a little behind, the name of the shirt was "Substitute Teacher," 2nd place winner of the Back to School Derby.) SO AWESOME!
I guess I should get some sleep....stuff to "do" tomorrow. ;-)
I guess I should get some sleep....stuff to "do" tomorrow. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment